Deep Inhale.


Every so often I like to shake up my world. It takes me to new places and new chapters. I've recently started a new chapter and it's helping me realize; a) it's good for me to take the time to really look and really see b) getting out of the comfort zone opens you up to great things c) watercolour paintings are a must in this chapter d) The Artist's Way helps so much at any stage e) I don't have to predict what will happen in the end, I just have to move to the music.

There is something deep inside my soul that craves the new. It's always been there, refreshing me up and rooting me down.

Happy to be, once again, in a state of new!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a great message here! I agree with all of the above. Really enjoy this new piece! Especially with your words.

Post a Comment